Neuropsychology and Concussion Management Associates (NCMA) was established in late 2012 by Dr. Bryant, who has been in practice as a neuropsychologist in Midcoast Maine since 2000. We have office locations in Rockport and Yarmouth, Maine and Dover, New Hampshire though all administrative activity (referrals, scheduling, records requests, mail, etc) goes through our Rockport office.
- Comprehensive clinical neuropsychological evaluations across the lifespan
- Forensic neuropsychological, psychological and educational evaluations across the lifespan, both civil and criminal
- Psychological, developmental and psychoeducational evaluations for young children through adult ages
- Evaluation for testing accommodations for school and standardized exams such as SAT, GRE, LSAT, and bar exams
- Concussion consultation and management
- Targeted memory disorder evaluations for older adults
- Wellness evaluations and brain health coaching
- Vocational interest testing combined with cognitive aptitude testing for career development
- Targeted Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) evaluation via the NCMA ASD Clinic
- Targeted Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) evaluation via the NCMA ADHD Clinic
- CogSkills, a 12 week course teaching compensatory skills for people who have difficulty with attention, organization/planning, and/or mild memory difficulty
- Pre-K/K Social Skills Group for children with social vulnerabilities, who need some extra support and instruction in navigating peer interactions
- Teen/Adolescent Social Skills Group for teens diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Social Pragmatic Disorder, or any other Developmental Disorder affecting their ability to socialize
- Individual Evidence-Based Therapy rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Solution-Focused Therapy to assist clients with processing emotions, learning effective coping strategies, and forming solutions to improve overall health and wellness.
- Neurocognitive Rehabilitation Therapy to help patients implement recommendations from evaluations, such as those focused on compensatory strategies, cognitive rehabilitation, lifestyle changes, and wellness behaviors.
- Executive Function Coaching
We strive to keep wait times for appointments limited to a few weeks to no more than a couple of months, with quick turn around time on reports.
Not sure what you need or whether to move forward? Schedule an initial consult with one of our providers! You can meet them, learn more about our process, and better understand how an evaluation may help with your specific concerns.