Dr. Erin LoguePh.D., ABPP-CN
Dr. Logue grew up in Texas. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Texas at Dallas, where she majored in psychology and minored in performing arts. She went on to earn an Master’s degree and PhD from Texas Tech University. She completed her internship with a focus on neuropsychology at the South Texas VA. After completing a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, she earned her board certification in clinical neuropsychology from the American Board of Professional Psychology.
She has expertise working with older adults and individuals with neurodegenerative disorders, but enjoys working with a wide variety of presenting concerns and clinical populations.
In her free time, Dr. Logue enjoys literature, travel, and spending time with her family (including her dog Bella)!
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Psychological Association
- Austin Neuropsychological Society
- International Neuropsychological Society
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Texas Psychological Association